- Registration for admission to Nursery & K.G. is done for children of age 3 & 4 years as on 15′ April.
- Pupils coming from a recognized school must produce the School Leaving Certificate. In case of Inter-State transfers, the certificate should be countersigned by the Inspector of schools.
- The enrollment form and other necessary papers must be filled in with due care by parents / guardian. The date of birth recorded in the enrollment form cannot be changed later.
- A clear calendar months’ notice in writing or one month’s fee in lieu thereof must be given before pupil can be withdrawn.
- All dues have to be cleared before a School Leaving Certificate is issued. In respect of withdrawals in May, the fee for June will also be charged.
- The School Leaving Certificate is issued only after realizing all school dues.
- Students can be asked to leave the school on the following grounds:
- Unsatisfactory progress in studies,
- Non-payment of fees
- Subject to availability of seats
- On the basis of academic and co-curricular activities records at the previous school