GUIDELINES FOR PARENTS
A close understanding between child’s home and school enables him/her to find happiness and meaning in education.
- Since the school has English as the medium of instruction, the students should be encouraged to converse in English at home.
- Parents are requested not to enter the school Premises in night dresses.
- Parents should co-operate with school in maintaining discipline and inculcation good social and moral values.
- Parents are requested to go through their ward’s almanac regularly and ensure action accordingly. Remarks given by the teachers should be signed without fail.
- Criticism of teachers should be scrupulously avoided in the presence of their wards. If the parents have legitimate complaint, they should bring it to the notice of the Principal.
- They should help their wards to improve their handwriting and maintain their books and notebooks
- Parents should not walk into the classroom or attempt to meet the teacher when the class is in progress.
- Plan your vacation/outings according to the school planner. No leave will be granted during examination.
- It is advisable not to take your ward home during school hours except in extreme exigencies. Parents taking children out before school time should first take Gate Pass from the Incharge & deposit the same with the Gate keeper.
- Any Behavioral aberration in the child at home should at once be brought to the notice of the school authorities.
- Vehicles should be parked in an orderly manner considering the safety and security of other students.
- Parents are requested to ensure that their drivers while transporting the children are not using alcohol/drugs or abusive language.
- The loss of school Almanac must be reported to the respective class teacher immediately. The new Almanac will be issued to a child after the written application by the parent citing the reason and duly signed by their respective in charges